Wednesday, July 5, 2017



Woodwork with CNC

Hi! My name is Adriaan and I am from the Netherlands. In my spare time I'm an electronics enthousiast and I design and make woodwork objects. I own a self built CNC machine at my that I will demonstrate to you on this webblog 

The last couple of years I got better at creating all kinds of objects with this machine, some of which I will show you in my blog.

Some of the best objects are the lamps that I will show you here. On instructables.com I have some entries that show you how to make those lamps.

See: https://www.instructables.com/id/Lamp-8/


I sell those lamps. 
Making a lamp like this costs me a couple of days. 
If you want to buy one, contact me at adriaan.f5.bakker@gmail.com to make me a fair offer.





However, I would like to encourage you to make those lamps yourself. After all, the satisfaction will be great if you succeed. I'm happy to give advise as how to make those parts. I will happily create some of the parts for you that you are not able to make yourself and send them to you at a fair price. 




This blog has been started on the 1 july, 2017. I intend to enlighten you about how to build and use such a CNC lathing machine yourself soon, and about how to use it to get what you want out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment